Media Contact: Barbara Fornasiero, EAFocus Communications, 248.260.8466, email@example.com
Detroit –June 30, 2016 –Attorneys with Detroit-based management side labor and employment law firm Nemeth Law, P.C., made several presentations during the second quarter of 2016. The discussions covered a variety of employment law topics:
• Terry Bonnette, a partner in the firm, spoke to the Greater Brighton Area Chamber of Commerce in Brighton, Mich. on June 15 regarding changes to the white collar overtime exemptions under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
• Patricia Nemeth, founding partner of the firm, and Terry Bonnette presented a Nemeth Law webinar on June 13 regarding changes to the white collar overtime exemptions under the FLSA.
• Terry Bonnette and Deborah Brouwer, also a partner in the firm, presented Dealing with the Problem Employee on May 18 at Nemeth Law’s Raising the Bar, an educational series raising employer awareness of current issues in employment and labor law.
• Terry Bonnette spoke at the Healthcare Association of Michigan (HCAM) Upper Peninsula Education Conference in Marquette on May 4; presentation topics were Hot Topics in Labor Law and The Employer vs. Employee in Social Media Policies.
• Terry Bonnette and Deborah Brouwer presented Litigation Developments and Trends: Gender Identity in the Workplace, for a large insurance group in Pittsburgh on April 27.
In addition, Nemeth Law’s video series covering timely topics in employment law, including transgender employees and bathroom access, and health and wellness plans, continues. Videos can be viewed on the Nemeth Law YouTube channel.
About Nemeth Law, P.C.
Nemeth Law specializes in arbitration, mediation, workplace investigations, employment litigation, traditional labor law and management consultation/training for private and public sector employers. It is the largest woman-owned law firm in Michigan to exclusively represent management in the prevention, resolution and litigation of labor and employment disputes.