Media Contact: Barbara Fornasiero, EAFocus Communications; email@example.com; 248.260.8466
Troy, Mich.—August 18, 2022—Intellectual property law firm Fishman Stewart PLLC is proud to announce that eight attorneys have been listed in the Best Lawyers® 2023 editions of The Best Lawyers in America® and the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America™. Best Lawyers annually recognizes exceptional legal talent through a peer-review selection process in more than 70 countries worldwide.
The following Fishman Stewart partners have been awarded with Best Lawyers® designations:
- Firm co-founder and managing partner Michael B. Stewart has achieved Best Lawyers® recognition since 2007 and is marking his milestone 15th appearance in 2023. He has been noted in four practice areas: Litigation–Intellectual Property, Litigation–Patent, Patent Law, and Trademark Law.
- In his 10th year on Best Lawyers®, firm co-founder and managing partner Michael D. Fishman has been recognized in the category of Trademark Law. He has been on the list since 2012.
- John P. Guenther, who has been on the list five times since 2016, has been noted in three categories: Litigation–Intellectual Property, Patent Law, and Trademark Law.
- Douglas P. LaLone has been recognized five times since 2018, and is noted in two practice areas: Litigation–Intellectual Property and Patent Law for 2023.
- Barbara L. Mandell, who has also been on the list five times since 2018, has been named in the area of Litigation–Intellectual Property for 2023.
- Recognized in the category of Trademark Law, Julie A. Greenberg received her first Best Lawyers® designation in 2021.
- In his Best Lawyers® debut, partner Maxwell Goss received honors in Litigation–Intellectual Property. Goss was a Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch™ in 2022.
- Rounding out the list is Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch™ Kameron Bonner, who first appeared in 2022. Ones to Watch lawyers have typically been in private practice for five to nine years and are determined using the same peer-review methodology as Best Lawyers®. Bonner was named in the practice area of Litigation–Intellectual Property.
About Best Lawyers®
Best Lawyers® is the oldest and most respected lawyer ranking service in the world. Inclusion in Best Lawyers® is based entirely on peer reviews, using a sophisticated and transparent survey process. The methodology is designed to capture as accurately as possible the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical and legal practice area. More information is available at the Best Lawyers website.
About Fishman Stewart PLLC
Fishman Stewart helps turn client creativity into valuable intellectual capital. Since its founding in 1996, the firm has obtained tens of thousands of patents and trademark registrations and represented clients in hundreds of cases in Federal Court. As strategic advisers to CEOs and senior executives, Fishman Stewart attorneys develop IP management strategies for U.S. and foreign-based companies to safeguard their business assets throughout the world. To discover how Fishman Stewart leverages intellectual property to effectively increase enterprise value, visit fishstewip.com.
# # #