Media Contact: Barbara M. Fornasiero; EAFocus Communications; 248.260.8466; firstname.lastname@example.org
Rochester, Mich.–– June 10, 2020––Dentists Kurt Doolin and Jeff Haddad of Doolin Haddad Advanced Dentistry, a Rochester, Michigan practice that focuses on cosmetic, implant and restorative dentistry, are pleased to welcome Nina Daws, DDS, to the practice.
Immediately prior to joining Doolin Haddad Advanced Dentistry, Dr. Daws was a practicing dentist in Shelby Township and Clarkston. A California native, Dr. Daws received a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree with honors from the University of the Pacific in San Francisco in 2016. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in biomedical engineering from the University of California, Berkeley in 2009.
Dr. Daws has a strong interest in aesthetic dentistry, which encompasses both a scientific discipline and an expressive art form. She is an active member of the prestigious dentistry-focused Seattle Study Club and attends continuing education conferences around the country to expand her knowledge in multiple phases of advanced dentistry.
Dr. Daws joins the practice as the dental profession tackles a large backlog of patients who had to pause important dental care during the pandemic. Already an exceptionally busy practice, Doolin Haddad is anticipating a significant increase in its patient population as concerned consumers seek out a modern dental practice that leads the way in safe and healthy dentistry, post-COVID-19.
“Dr. Doolin and I are thrilled to bring Dr. Daws into the practice. Her personality and excellent clinical skills will be a perfect complement to our office,” Dr. Haddad said. “She shares our patient focused commitment to providing optimal dental care using the latest dental approaches, technology, and safety protocols.”
Recent office updates and procedural changes include:
- A newly installed office-wide surgically clean air filtration system that captures microbial pollutants and toxins and kills airborne viruses, while also providing optimal air quality
- Taking the temperature of all employees prior to their scheduled shift
- Taking the temperature of all patients upon entering the practice
- Enhanced cleaning, disinfection, and sterilization protocols for the entire office
- Having all patients use a peroxide rinse immediately before any dental procedure begins
- Hospital quality surgical gowns and face masks for all dentists, dental hygienists, and dental assistants (previously, scrubs and paper masks were used; protective eye gear for patients has been provided for the past several years and will continue)
- HIPAA-compliant virtual patient consults for emergent dental assessments, TMJ sufferers, and future smile makeovers
About Doolin Haddad Advanced Dentistry
Founded in 1990, Doolin Haddad Advanced Dentistry delivers the latest advances in dentistry to their patients. Dr. Doolin is a graduate of the University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry, Misch International Implant Institute, the Pikos Implant Institute, and the Las Vegas Institute (LVI) for Advanced Dental Studies. Dr. Haddad is a graduate of the University of Michigan School of Dentistry and also a graduate and Fellow of LVI. Both doctors perform complex restorative and cosmetic dentistry, treat TMJ disorders and are sought after speakers on relevant topics in the advanced dentistry field. Discover Health. Discover Happiness. Discover How. DiscoverDH. To learn more, visit www.discoverdh.com.