CONTACT: Barbara Fornasiero, EAFocus, Inc; 248.260.8466; email@example.com
Ann Arbor, Mich. –March 29, 2019- Brinks Gilson & Lione, one of the largest intellectual property law firms in the United States, is pleased to announce that seven attorneys in the Ann Arbor office have been named to the 2019 Michigan Leading Lawyers list. They include the following along with their category distinction:
- Lawrence G. Almeda – Intellectual Property Law, Patent Law
- Jon H. Beaupré – Intellectual Property Law, Patent Law
- William R. Boudreaux – Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Law, Intellectual Property Law
- James K. Cleland – Copyright & Trademark Law, Intellectual Property Law , Patent Law
- Michael S. Gzybowski – Intellectual Property Law, Patent Law
- Steven L. Oberholtzer – Copyright & Trademark Law, Intellectual Property Law, Patent Law
- Michael N. Spink – Copyright & Trademark Law, Intellectual Property Law, Patent Law
Leading Lawyers, a division of the Law Bulletin Publishing Company, surveys thousands of attorneys statewide to identify lawyers most often recommended by their peers. Lawyers cannot nominate themselves or anyone at their own law firm. Fewer than five percent of all lawyers licensed to practice law in a given state can be named a Leading Lawyer. Learn more at http://leadinglawyers.com/about.cfm.
Brinks Gilson & Lione
Celebrating more than 100 years of intellectual property law, Brinks Gilson & Lione is one of the largest intellectual property law firms in the U.S., and helps clients around the world to protect and enforce their intellectual property rights. Our lawyers, patent agents and scientific advisors assist clients in all aspects of patent, trademark, unfair competition, trade secret, and copyright law. Brinks attorneys provide informed counsel with respect to innovations in a range of complex and valuable technologies, including pharmaceuticals, chemicals, bioengineering, industrial manufacturing, electronics and software, and medical devices. More information can be found at www.brinksgilson.com.