Auburn Hills, Mich. —May 4, 2015—- Avondale School District, an achievement-oriented learning community focused on student leadership and success in academics, the arts and athletics, announces the 17th annual golf classic hosted by the Avondale Education Foundation will take place on Wednesday, June 17, at Fieldstone Golf Club. All proceeds from the golf classic, subtitled as Fore Education for Life, go to Avondale Education Foundation grants, scholarships and to help supply and maintain the Automated External Defibrillator (AED) machines in the Avondale School District.
“The golf classic is a highly anticipated event each year,” Tom DelPup, Avondale Education Foundation president said. “Not only is it a great opportunity for the Avondale community and its supporters to enjoy a favorite summer pastime in Michigan, it is also one of our largest fundraisers and helps support students in the Avondale School District through multiple initiatives.”
The golf outing begins with check-in at 7:30 a.m. and shot-gun start at 8:30 a.m. and will be played in a four-person scramble format. Tickets are $125 per person, which includes continental breakfast, an 18-hole scramble with cart, lunch at the turn, door prize opportunities, closest to the pin prizes, longest drive prizes, dinner following golf and an awards ceremony. Participants can also choose to partake in the marshmallow drive, Vegas hole, skins contest, mulligans and/or a raffle.
The Oakland University Credit Union is sponsoring a hole-in-one prize of one million pennies and other sponsorship opportunities are also available:
– $2,000 Purple Sponsorship: includes four golf tickets and tee signage, acknowledgment in the Avondale School District newsletter and on the Avondale Education Foundation website.
– $1,000 Gold Sponsorship: includes two golf tickets and tee signage, acknowledgement in the Avondale School District newsletter and on the Avondale Education Foundation website.
– $250 Practice Tee Sponsorship
– $200 Hole Sponsorship: includes sign on the tee box with company or individual’s name, acknowledgement in the Avondale School District newsletter and on the Avondale Education Foundation website
– $50 Golf Cart Sponsorship
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities or to purchase golf outing tickets, please contact Kim Nash at email@example.com or 248.537.6700.
About the Avondale School District
Avondale School District is a collaborative community of teachers, staff and families working together to assure student success. The district, encompassing portions of Auburn Hills, Bloomfield Township, Troy and Rochester Hills, celebrates the richness of a diverse student population and strives to be a model school community that prepares students to be lifelong learners and contributing citizens to the world that awaits them upon graduation. Learn more about Avondale Schools, an AdvancED accredited district, at www.avondale.k12.mi.us.