Media Contacts: Barbara Fornasiero, EAFocus Communications, email@example.com, 248.260.8466; Nicole Kampe, Automation Alley; firstname.lastname@example.org; 248.457.3301
Troy, Mich. – August 10, 2021 – Tom Kelly, Executive Director and CEO of Automation Alley, will be a speaker at the virtual 2021 HMG Live! Detroit CIO Executive Leadership Summit to be held on September 14 from 1-4 p.m.
Kelly will join top-tier CIOs and business technology executives in discussing such topics as the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and how to apply lloT; edge computing and other advanced technologies that enable manufacturers to securely pivot to Industry 4.0; the benefits of embracing a low-code approach to application development – and the challenges that must be overcome; and the soft skills needed for leadership success.
The full list of speakers for the day includes:
- Mohamed (Mo) Abuali, Managing Partner/Chief Evangelist, IoTco
- David Decker, Director IT, American Axle & Manufacturing
- Arun DeSouza, Chief Information Security & Privacy Officer, Nexteer Automotive Corporation
- Tamara Faber-Doty, Chief Digital Officer and VP IT, Consumers Energy
- Maru Flores, Global Collaboration and Productivity Technology Services, Ford Motor Company
- David Franco, Director of Exceptional Academy, Living and Learning Enrichment Center
- Dennis Hodges, CIO, Inteva Products LLC
- Mike Homant, Director, Enterprise Technology Operations, Department of Innovation and Technology, City of Detroit
- David Jackson, Partner, Mercer
- Tony Kaczmarek, VP, Product Management, Plex
- Adriana Karaboutis, Chief Information and Digital Officer, National Grid
- Kelly Knepley, CIO, Dexco Global
- Sanjay Kumar, Senior Principal, Siemens Digital Industries
- Miroslav Samoylenko, Director of Integration Architecture, Trane Technologies
- Matthew Thomas, Managing Director, Accenture
Additional details and registration information can be found on the event registration page. The event is complimentary for C-Suite technology executives and their direct reports.
About Automation Alley
Automation Alley is a World Economic Forum Advanced Manufacturing Hub (AMHUB) for North America and a nonprofit Industry 4.0 knowledge center with a global outlook and a regional focus. We facilitate public-private partnerships by connecting industry, education and government to fuel Michigan’s economy and accelerate innovation. Our programs give businesses a competitive advantage by helping them along every step of their digital transformation journey. We obsess over disruptive technologies like AI, the Internet of Things and automation, and work hard to make these complex concepts easier for companies to understand and implement. Visit automationalley.com.
The mission of Automation Alley is to position Michigan as a global leader in Industry 4.0 by helping our members increase revenue, reduce costs and think strategically during a time of rapid technological change.
About HMG Strategy
HMG Strategy is the world’s leading digital platform for connecting technology executives to reimagine the enterprise and reshape the business world. Our regional and virtual CIO and CISO Executive Leadership Series, authored books and Digital Resource Center deliver unique, peer-driven research from CIOs, CISOs, CTOs and technology executives on leadership, innovation, transformation and career ascent. HMG Strategy offers a range of peer-driven research services such as its CIO & CISO Executive Leadership Alliance (CELA) program which bring together the world’s top CIOs, CISOs and technology executives to brainstorm on the top opportunities and challenges facing them in their roles. HMG Strategy also produces the HMG Security Innovation Accelerator Panel, a new webinar series that’s designed to connect enterprise CISOs and security leaders with the most innovative cybersecurity companies from across the world. The HMG Strategy global network consists of over 400,000 senior IT executives, industry experts and world-class thought leaders. To learn more about the 7 Pillars of Trust for HMG Strategy’s unique business model, click here.