Livonia, Mich. —April 6, 2016 — The American Society of Employers (ASE), one of the nation’s oldest and largest employer associations, announces 27 organizations joined ASE as members during the first quarter of 2016. The organizations are:
• Plascon Group, a Traverse City-based manufacturer of specialty plastic packaging.
• AutoLiv North America, Inc., a developer, manufacturer and supplier of automotive safety systems, with its North American headquarters in Auburn Hills.
• County of Tuscola, a governmental unit in the Thumb region with its county seat in Caro.
• Brighton NC, a Brighton-based machining company providing manufacturing and engineering services for the design, build and implementation of fixtures and processes.
• Total Security Solutions, offering a full line of bullet resistant glass in acrylic, polycarbonate, and glass-clad polycarbonate, based in Fowlerville.
• MB Aerospace, Sterling Heights, an operational site of an international group providing complex engineering solutions to the aerospace and defense market.
• Robert Bosch LLC, Farmington Hills; a leading global supplier of technology and services.
• Champion Home Builders, a mobile and modular home manufacturing company; the second largest modular homebuilder in North America, based in Troy.
• Data Driven Detroit (D3), a Detroit-based provider of accessible high-quality information and analysis that drive informed decision-making.
• Great Lakes Glass Distributors, a wholesale provider of quality glass products based in Plymouth.
• Precision Global Systems, a Troy-based provider of specialized manufacturing and assembly services to the automotive and defense industries.
• 3 Point Machine, Inc., a leading supplier of precision machined components and assemblies to the automotive, heavy duty and military markets, based in Southfield.
• Bmax USA, a Pontiac-based subsidiary of French tech company I-Pulse, which offers technology for metal processing for industries including automotive, energy, aerospace and packaging.
• Air International Thermal Systems, Inc., with a North American headquarters in Auburn Hills; a developer and supplier of thermal systems to automotive OEMs on four continents.
• Upper Peninsula Power Company, a subsidiary of Integrys Energy Group, a utility company based in Ishpeming and providing electric power to consumers, serving most of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
• Kay Automotive Graphics, a worldwide OEM supplier of distinctive high-quality automotive trim, based in Lake Orion.
• Biddle Consulting Group, a California based consulting organization.
• Delphinus Medical Technologies, Inc., a Plymouth-based innovation leader in advanced ultrasound development.
• Aisin Technical Center of America, (ATC-A), a subsidiary of Aisin Seiki, a Tier One, worldwide supplier of automotive components. ATC-A is the first technical center established by Aisin Seiki outside of Japan and leads Aisin’s product development for the North, Central and South American marketplace.
• Michigan State University, a public research university based in East Lansing.
• IMI Precision Engineering, a Saline-based world leader in motion and fluid control technologies.
• ChannelNet, a Dearborn-based provider of multi-channel online and off-line marketing solutions, specializing in marketing automation and sales solutions for corporations with retail outlets.
• H&H Tool, Inc., a manufacturer of precision components for the automotive and other high volume industries, based in Lapeer.
• Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, with locations throughout the country, including Northville; a Japan-based company providing wiring harness technologies to the auto industry.
• Pratt Industries, America’s fifth largest corrugated packaging company and the world’s largest, privately-held 100% recycled paper and packaging company, with its corrugating division in Grand Rapids.
• Mans Lumber and Millwork, serving the lumber and building needs of the Metro Detroit and Ann Arbor communities since 1900, with offices in Trenton and Canton.
• HealthFirst, a health insurance provider offering a variety of health plans for consumers and tools for providers to manage and serve their HealthFirst patient population; based in New York.
“First quarter 2016 reflects ASE’s ongoing trend of membership growth and we are pleased to welcome these diverse organizations as members,” Mary E. Corrado, CEO of ASE said. “We look forward to assisting them in growing their bottom line by enhancing the effectiveness of their people through ASE’s wide array of HR services.”
About the American Society of Employers (ASE) – a Centennial Organization
The American Society of Employers (ASE) is a not-for-profit trade association providing people-management information and services to Michigan employers. Since 1902, member organizations have relied on ASE to be their single, cost-effective source for information and support, helping to grow their bottom line by enhancing the effectiveness of their people. Learn more about ASE at www.aseonline.org.