Media Contacts: Barbara Fornasiero, EAFocus Communications, 248.260.8466, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Wendy LoCicero, ASE, 248.223.8006, email@example.com
Livonia, Mich. —Jan. 11, 2016 — The American Society of Employers (ASE), one of the nation’s oldest and largest employer associations, announces 22 organizations joined ASE as members during the fourth quarter of 2015. The organizations are:
• Milton Manufacturing, a Detroit-based provider of metal and fabric solutions to the defense, automotive, aerospace, heavy truck, rail, agriculture and energy industries.
• ESG Automotive Inc., part of the ESG Automotive Division and a partner to international automobile manufacturers and automotive suppliers, serving customers’ needs along the entire vehicle life cycles, with a Michigan office in Troy.
• StarrVista, a Detroit-based care management organization offering a system of services designed to invest resources of time, energy and people in the lives of youth and their families.
• Hatch Stamping Company, a Chelsea-based world leader in highly engineered metal stampings and assemblies for the automotive industry.
• Applied Process Inc., a Livonia-based technology leader in the heat treating industry.
• Envision Healthcare, offering an array of healthcare-related services to consumers, hospitals, healthcare systems, health plans and local, state and national government entities, with an office in Novi and nationwide.
• Durr Ecoclean, Inc., an Auburn Hills-based company developing and marketing products, systems and service solutions for technical cleaning applications and water-based surface treatment processes.
• American Pharmaceutical Ingredients, a Waterford-based company specializing in the wholesale distribution of premium compounding chemicals.
• eAgile, Inc., offering a broad range of RFID tags with customized hardware and software solutions, with a North American office in Grand Rapids.
• YFS Automotive Systems, Inc., a Tier 1 automotive supplier specializing in design, engineering and manufacturing of automotive fuel system solutions, with an office in Troy.
• TrynEx International, a Madison Heights-based manufacturer of equipment products providing solutions for snow and ice control, lawn and turf care and commercial maintenance industries.
• MidMichigan Health, a non-profit health system affiliated with the University of Michigan Health System; headquartered in Midland, its medical centers cover a 15 county region.
• Bay County Medical Care Facility, a non-profit skilled nursing facility located in Essexville.
• SRG Global, a Guardian company and headquartered in Warren, it is one of the largest manufacturers of chrome plated plastic parts in the world.
• United Technical, LLC, an engineering technology company located in South Lyon.
• Dexter Research Center, the global leader in the manufacture of high quality, high-output Bismuth-Antimony thin film and silicone-based infrared sensing thermopile detectors; headquartered in Dexter with offices around the world.
• Resinate Materials Group, headquartered in Plymouth, the company advances the use of recycled content in specialty polyols.
• Regional Medical Imaging PC, based in Flint, the company provides imaging services to physicians and patients throughout mid-Michigan.
• Merrill Lynch – Dearborn, focused on delivering wealth management solutions to high net worth individuals and businesses.
• Creative Benefit Solutions LLC, a Troy-based brokerage and consulting firm serving the needs of the small and midsize employer sponsored benefit marketplace.
• Sakthi Automotive Group, headquartered in Detroit, the global manufacturing company’s major products are iron/aluminum cast, machined and assembled components.
• Behavioral Center of Michigan, a 42-bed psychiatric care facility located in Warren.
“2015 was a significant growth year for ASE and we are pleased to welcome these diverse organizations as members,” Mary E. Corrado, CEO of ASE said. “We look forward to assisting them in growing their bottom line by enhancing the effectiveness of their people through ASE’s wide array of HR services.”
About the American Society of Employers (ASE) – a Centennial Organization
The American Society of Employers (ASE) is a not-for-profit trade association providing people-management information and services to Michigan employers. Since 1902, member organizations have relied on ASE to be their single, cost-effective source for information and support, helping to grow their bottom line by enhancing the effectiveness of their people. Learn more about ASE at www.aseonline.org.