Livonia, Mich. —Oct. 19 , 2015 — The American Society of Employers (ASE), one of the nation’s oldest and largest employer associations, announces 17 organizations joined ASE as members during the third quarter of 2015. The organizations are:
• Search Optics, Inc.; a Ferndale-based provider of online strategy and digital marketing solutions to help clients maximize their visibility online.
• IFA Rotorion (North America LLC); a direct supplier of propshafts for passenger cars and light commercial vehicles for the U.S., Canada and Mexico markets; based in Novi.
• SL America; a global automotive supplier of chassis and lighting, with an engineering center based in Auburn Hills.
• City of Detroit; municipality.
• Paramount Fence, LLC; a Livonia-based fence company servicing the residents of Southeast Michigan with fencing products and installation services.
• Mitsubishi Chemical Performance Polymers (MCPP); an international supplier of high performance compounds used as raw materials in a variety of markets, with a Mich. office in Warren.
• Minth North America; a leading supplier in design, manufacturing and sales of body structural parts, trims and decorative parts for passenger vehicles, with a Mich. office in Farmington Hills.
• North American Bancard; a Troy-based credit card processing company providing all facets of merchant payment processing solutions for credit, debit, EBT, check conversion and guarantee, and gift and loyalty cards.
• Carcoustics USA, Inc.; designers and manufacturers of acoustic and thermal components for the automotive industry and other industrial sectors, with a Mich. office in Howell.
• Wayne Metropolitan Community; a Wyandotte-based community action agency with a mission to empower low income people and strengthen communities.
• Improvement Path Systems; a Rochester based professional service organization helping healthcare organizations improve how healthcare is delivered in the U.S.
• Witzenmann USA; a global provider of flexible metal elements, expansion joints and flexible metal tubes, with its U.S. headquarters in Warren
• Comcast Cablevision; a multinational mass-media company with a Mich. headquarters in Plymouth.
• Cornerstone Charter Schools; providing a turnkey solution for the operation of public school academies and based in Royal Oak.
• Byrne Electrical Specialists, Inc.; a manufacturer of power and data solutions for the home, healthcare, hospitality and office furniture industries and based in Rockford.
• Family Health Center of Kalamazoo; a non-profit 501(c)(3) Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) serving the citizens of Kalamazoo County and based in Kalamazoo.
• Cascade Engineering; with a core competency in large scale plastic injection molding, the Grand Rapids-based manufacturer has facilities throughout North America and Europe serving a diversity of markets, including automotive, commercial truck & bus, solid waste & recycling, furniture, material handling and renewable energy.
“We are pleased to welcome these diverse organizations to ASE and look forward to assisting our newest members in growing their bottom line by enhancing the effectiveness of their people through ASE’s wide array of HR services,” Mary E. Corrado, CEO of ASE said.
About the American Society of Employers (ASE) – a Centennial Organization
The American Society of Employers (ASE) is a not-for-profit trade association providing people-management information and services to Michigan employers. Since 1902, member organizations have relied on ASE to be their single, cost-effective source for information and support, helping to grow their bottom line by enhancing the effectiveness of their people. Learn more about ASE at www.aseonline.org.