Media Contacts: Barbara Fornasiero, EAFocus Communications; email@example.com; 248.260.8466
Troy, Mich.—July 27, 2021—Fishman Stewart, PLLC, an intellectual property specialty law firm focused on “identifying, securing, and advancing creativity,” is pleased to announce that seven of its attorneys have been recognized as Leading Lawyers in 2021. Fewer than 5% of Michigan’s licensed attorneys receive this accolade.
Fishman Stewart founding members Michael D. Fishman and Michael B. Stewart were first named Leading Lawyers in 2014, shortly after the organization began surveying attorneys across the state of Michigan. In addition, Fishman is a member of the Leading Lawyers Advisory Board. To be considered for the board, candidates are required to have an exceptional number of recommendations from their Michigan peers, an impeccable reputation for professionalism, and a knowledge of lawyers in their area of law and region of the state.
The following Fishman Stewart attorneys have been recognized as Leading Lawyers in their category of distinction:
- Michael D. Fishman: Copyright & Trademark Law, Intellectual Property Law, Patent Law
- Michael B. Stewart: Copyright & Trademark Law, Intellectual Property Law, Patent Law
- Ronald W. Citkowski: Intellectual Property Law, Patent Law
- Julie A. Greenberg: Copyright & Trademark Law
- John P. Guenther: Intellectual Property Law
- Douglas P. LaLone: Copyright & Trademark Law, Intellectual Property Law, Patent Law, Trade Secrets/Unfair Competition Law
- Barbara Lynn Mandell: Commercial Litigation, Copyright & Trademark Law, Intellectual Property Law
Leading Lawyers, a division of the Law Bulletin Media, surveys thousands of attorneys statewide to identify lawyers most often recommended by their peers. Lawyers cannot nominate themselves or anyone at their own law firm. Fewer than five percent of all lawyers licensed to practice law in a given state can be named a Leading Lawyer. Learn more at https://www.leadinglawyers.com/.
About Fishman Stewart PLLC
Celebrating a quarter century in 2021, Fishman Stewart helps turn client creativity into valuable intellectual capital. Since 1996, the firm has obtained tens of thousands of patents and trademarks and represented clients in hundreds of cases in Federal Court. As strategic advisers to CEOs and senior executives, Fishman Stewart attorneys have developed IP management strategies for U.S. and foreign-based companies, from middle market to Fortune 500, to safeguard their business assets throughout the world. To discover how Fishman Stewart leverages intellectual property to effectively protect new product lines, increase market share and head off the competition, visit fishstewip.com.
# # #