Media Contacts: Barbara Fornasiero, EAFocus Communications, 248.260.8466, email@example.com; Wendy LoCicero, ASE, 248.223.8006, firstname.lastname@example.org
Livonia, Mich. —April 20, 2015 — The American Society of Employers (ASE), one of the nation’s oldest and largest employer associations, announces 27 organizations have joined ASE as members during the first quarter of 2015. The organizations are:
• 1-800-LAW-FIRM; a law firm located in Southfield, Mich.
• 365 Retail Markets; a global leader in MicroMarket technology, headquartered in Troy
• AGS Automotive Systems; specializes in engineering, metal stamping, plating, painting and bumper system design and assembly for the automotive industry, headquartered in Ontario, Canada with locations in Sterling Heights
• Aisin World Corporation; a Tier 1 automotive supplier, headquartered in Japan with U.S. headquarters in Seymour, Indiana
• Andersen Eye Associates, PLC; provides complete and comprehensive, high-quality eye-care services, with locations in Bay City, Frankenmuth and Saginaw
• Attendance on Demand; developer and distributer of cloud-based employee tracking systems, located in Livonia
• BBG North America; a developer and manufacturer of tools and complete production systems for the plastics processing industry, with a location in Oxford
• Bell’s Brewery, Inc.; a craft beer brewery located in Kalamazoo
• Brown Aerospace; a supplier of automated devices for the aerospace industry, located in Kimball, Mich.
• Carrier & Gable; provides traffic control systems in Michigan and Indiana, located in Farmington Hills
• Community Living Services; provides support to people of all ages with intellectual and developmental disabilities, with offices in Ferndale and Wayne
• Consumers Energy; headquartered in Jackson, the combination utilities organization provides electric and natural gas services to Michigan residents
• ETD Services; a staffing agency located in Livonia
• GKI Foods, LLC; a private-label candy and granola manufacturer located in Brighton
• KC Jones Plating; a metal finishing company located in Hazel Park
• Kerr; a manufacturer of innovative restorative dental products, headquartered in Orange, Cali.
• Magna Services of America, a global automotive supplier, headquartered in Ontario, Canada with U.S. headquarters in Troy
• Michigan Green Industry Association (MGIA); a professional trade association serving the green industry of Michigan, located in Bingham Farms
• Onset Marketing; provides strategic marketing and sales lead generation services, with offices in Grand Rapids, Marshall and Wixom
• Paslin Company; a full service process, design and build organization for the construction, manufacturing assembly and automotive system industries, located in Warren
• Peter Basso Associates, Inc.; mechanical and electronic engineering consultants, with offices in Ann Arbor and Troy
• PMA Consultants; an international construction consulting firm, headquartered in Detroit with 11 additional domestic offices.
• Sankyo Oilless Industry (USA) Corporation; a Tier 1 supplier in the manufacturing of stamping die components for the automotive industry, located in Sterling Heights, with more than 35 locations worldwide
• SCA; a producer of adhesive systems and dosing for manufacturing, located in Auburn Hills
• Vari-Form; a leader in hydroforming technologies, located in Troy
• Webasto; a supplier of roof and thermos systems for the automotive industry, with several southeast Michigan locations
• Wirtz Manufacturing Company, Inc.; designs equipment and technology for the lead acid battery market, headquartered in Port Huron, with 12 additional locations worldwide.
“We are pleased to welcome these diverse organizations to ASE and look forward to assisting our newest members in growing their bottom line by enhancing the effectiveness of their people through ASE’s wide array of HR services,” Mary E. Corrado, CEO of ASE said.
About the American Society of Employers (ASE) – a Centennial Organization
The American Society of Employers (ASE) is a not-for-profit trade association providing people-management information and services to Michigan employers. Since 1902, member organizations have relied on ASE to be their single, cost-effective source for information and support, helping to grow their bottom line by enhancing the effectiveness of their people. Learn more about ASE at www.aseonline.org.