Media Contact: Barbara Fornasiero, EAFocus Communications, 586.817.8414, firstname.lastname@example.org
Detroit, Mich. –June 13, 2014 –Attorneys with Detroit-based management side labor and employment law firm Nemeth Law, P.C., have made several presentations during the second quarter of 2014. The discussions covered a variety of employment law topics:
– At the Nemeth Law Raising the Bar series on June 5, partner Terry Bonnette and partner Deborah Brouwer presented Managing Religion in the Workplace, highlighting new EEOC guidelines for employers.
– Bonnette presented Hot Topics in Labor and Employment Law on May 20 at Livingston Area Human Resource Association (LAHRA) in Brighton, Mich. The discussion covered issues such as workplace violence, social media and LGBT rights.
– Patricia Nemeth, founder of Nemeth Law P.C., and Bonnette presented a continuing legal education class, Employer Liability Arising from Workplace Violence, on May 13 in Cleveland, Ohio.
– Bonnette presented Social Media: Employee Rights v. Residents Rights on May 1 at the Healthcare Association of Michigan (HCAM)/Michigan Center for Assisted Living (MCAL) conference in Marquette, Mich.
– Bonnette and senior attorney Cliff Hammond, along with Mike Nixon of the Hylant Group, presented The Affordable Act Updates on April 11 at St. John’s of Plymouth in Plymouth, Mich.
– Bonnette and Brouwer presented Workplace Violence, Safety and Security; Risk Assessment and Prevention, at Michigan HR Day in Lansing on April 23.
In addition, Nemeth Law launched a video series that covers timely topics in employment law such as the vote to unionize collegiate sports at Northwestern and the ‘cost’ of unpaid internships. Videos can be viewed on the Nemeth Law website and YouTube channel.
About Nemeth Law, P.C.
Nemeth Law specializes in employment litigation, traditional labor law and management consultation for private and public sector employers. It is the largest woman-owned law firm in Michigan to exclusively represent management in the prevention, resolution and litigation of labor and employment disputes.