Media Contact: Barbara Fornasiero, EAFocus Communications, 248.260.8466, email@example.com
Detroit–July 6, 2017–Attorneys with Detroit-based management side labor and employment law firm Nemeth Law, P.C., made several presentations during the second quarter of 2017. The discussions covered a variety of employment law topics:
- Partner Terry Bonnette delivered a presentation on He Said, She Said, Who is More Credible? at the Mid-Michigan Employment Law Workshop in Bay City on June 22. Nemeth Law was also a supporting sponsor of the event.
- On May 18, founding partner Patricia Nemeth was a panelist at the Wayne Law Annual Meeting (WLAM) at the Detroit Athletic Club. She addressed the issue, From Flattery to Fear–Looking at Sexual Harassment in Every Day Life.
- Patricia Nemeth and Terry Bonnette presented Managing Religious Discrimination Claims Against Epli (employment practices liability insurance) Coverage to a large insurance group in Connecticut on May 17.
- On May 16, “Raising the Bar,” an educational series on topical employment issues and presented by Nemeth Law, was held in Troy, Mich. Terry Bonnette and Nemeth Law partner Anne Widlak addressed the topic of Best Practices for Managing Competing ‘Rights’ in the Workplace.
- On April 21, Terry Bonnette presented Making Credibility Determinations During Internal Investigations at the Institute of Continuing Legal Education (ICLE) 42nd Annual Labor & Employment Law Institute. Nemeth Law was also a silver sponsor of the event, which took place April 20–21 at The Inn at St. John’s in Plymouth, Mich.
- Attorneys Michael Bommarito and Nicholas Huguelet discussed Trending Topics in Labor Law on the April 27 Michigan Defense Trial Counsel–Labor & Employment Law Section webinar.
Nemeth Law attorneys have also shared their expertise in media publications including an April 7 Detroit Legal News article, “When Summer Nears, Employers Should Know the Rules When Hiring Teens Workers” and an April 29 Crain’s Detroit Business guest blog, “What Employers Need to Know About May Day Strikes” by senior attorney Nicholas Huguelet. Partner Patricia Nemeth authored a June 7 guest blog for Crain’s Detroit Business entitled, “Uber’s Sexual Harassment House-Cleaning a Reminder of Need for Visible Policies, Disciplinary Measures.”
In addition, Nemeth Law’s videos and podcasts continue to cover timely topics in employment law, including “May Day, Strikers and the Law.” Videos can be viewed on the Nemeth Law YouTube channel.
About Nemeth Law, P.C.
Celebrating 25 years in 2017, Nemeth Law specializes in arbitration, mediation, workplace investigations, employment litigation, traditional labor law and management consultation/training for private and public sector employers. It is the largest woman-owned law firm in Michigan to exclusively represent management in the prevention, resolution and litigation of labor and employment disputes.