Media Contacts: Barbara Fornasiero, EAFocus Communications, 248.260.8466, firstname.lastname@example.org; Heather Nezich, ASE, 248.223.8040, email@example.com
Livonia, Mich. —Oct. 31, 2016— The American Society of Employers (ASE), one of the nation’s oldest and largest employer associations, announces 15 organizations joined ASE as members during the third quarter of 2016. The organizations are:
- Arcadia Benefits Group, Inc., a third party administrator (TPA) located in Kalamazoo and providing administration solutions for employer-sponsored benefit programs.
- Holy Cross Services, a faith-based organization whose mission is to bring hope, promote change, and help children and adults live free, healthy and productive lives; based in Clinton, Mich., with agencies throughout SE Michigan.
- Hanon Systems USA, LLC, a producer of compressors, heating, ventilation and air conditioning components, fluid transport components, powertrain cooling components and electric vehicle and hybrid battery cooling components, based in Van Buren Township.
- GEDIA Michigan LP, a specialist in lightweight vehicle body engineering and chassis components and headquartered in Orion Township.
- The JRT Agency, a creative marketing communications company based in Farmington Hills.
- FEV, Inc. designs and develops advanced gasoline, diesel and hybrid powertrains and vehicle systems; its U.S. headquarters is in Auburn Hills.
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Southeastern Michigan, provides high quality youth development programs for children ages 6-18 in ten communities throughout the region.
- Plast-O-Foam, LLC, a leading supplier of custom thermoplastic injection molding for automotive manufacturers and their suppliers and based in Clinton Township.
- Mike Morse Law Firm, Michigan’s largest personal injury law firm; based in Southfield
- Adient LTS, the world’s largest automotive seating supplier and based in Detroit.
- Osco Inc., a provider of quality runnerless molding systems, based in Rochester Hills.
- HoMedics, Inc., a provider of health and wellness brands, including home massage products, based in Commerce Township.
- Detroit Athletic Club, long recognized as one of the finest private clubs in the country and located in Detroit.
- AGM Automotive, a leader in the design, development and manufacturing of the automotive industry’s most advanced interior technologies and based in Troy.
- Armor Express, providing a full line of body armor and accessories and based in Central Lake.
“ASE’s trend of membership growth in a variety of sectors across the state continued in the third quarter,” Mary E. Corrado, CEO of ASE said. “We welcome these new members and look forward to assisting them in growing their bottom line by enhancing the effectiveness of their people through ASE’s wide array of HR services.”
About the American Society of Employers (ASE) – a Centennial Organization
The American Society of Employers (ASE) is a not-for-profit trade association providing people-management information and services to Michigan employers. Since 1902, member organizations have relied on ASE to be their single, cost-effective source for information and support, helping to grow their bottom line by enhancing the effectiveness of their people. Learn more about ASE at www.aseonline.org.