MedNetOne’s focus on care management services elevates smaller physician practices with coordinated quality care
Media Contact: Barbara Fornasiero, EAFocus Communications; 248.260.8466; email@example.com
Rochester, Mich. – Oct. 14, 2016 – MedNetOne Health Solutions (MedNetOne), a health care management organization offering infrastructure, clinical and technology services to more than 800 private practice physicians and other independent care providers, announced 54 physicians/physician practices have been selected as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) designated practice by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan(BCBSM). The PCMH model is founded on the central patient/physician relationship, with the primary care physician’s office serving as the patient’s “medical home” and the primary care physician’s team coordinating all of a patient’s medical care to improve patient health and outcomes.
MedNetOne Chief Medical Officer Al Juocys, D.O., whose own practice, Rochester-based County Creek Family Practice, has been designated as a PCMH for several years, notes that MedNetOne member physicians have received the PCMH designation because of a deeply held commitment to the principles of patient-centric care.
“The overwhelming majority of MedNetOne physician members run solo or small practices and rely on the infrastructure and care management support that MedNetOne membership provides,” Dr. Juocys said. “We are pleased to work in partnership with these dedicated physicians to help them attain and continue their PCMH designation with the broader goal of providing optimal, coordinated care to their patients.”
Dr. Juocys continued that MedNetOne’s increased focus on care management, using a patient-centered, multi-disciplinary team comprised of registered nurses, pharmacists, dieticians and behavioral health specialists that coordinate care and services to better manage chronic conditions, has multiple benefits.
“Care management encompasses a variety of services that enhance quality care and satisfaction for patients and caregivers and also contribute to overall cost reductions in care,” Dr. Juocys said. “With MedNetOne’s focus on the team-based approach to care management, our physician members offer their patients specialized care to best treat specific chronic conditions such as diabetes and hypertension.”
The following MNOHS physician/physician practices were PCMH designated by BCBSM:
- Anchor Bay Clinic Family Medical Center P.C. – Anchor Bay
Thomas Mianecki, D.O.
Kevin Klein, D.O.
Karl Emerick, D.O.
Raquel Lepera, D.O.
- Ananda Medical Clinic and Healing Center – Dearborn
- Arun Gupta, M.D., P.C. – Monroe
- Askar Maan M.D., P.C. – Warren
- Capac Family Medicine – Capac
Robert Glapinski, D.O.
- Center for Preventive Medicine, P.C. – St. Clair Shores
Logan Oney, M.D.
Stephenie Lucas, M.D.
- Country Creek Family Physicians, P.C. – Rochester
Algirdas Juocys, D.O.
- Country Creek Pediatrics PLLC –Rochester
La Sharon Samuels, M.D.
- Dundee Pediatrics, PLLC – Dundee
Michelle Daill, M.D.
- Everingham Clinic P.C./Oakwood Ambulatory–Romulus
David Everingham, D.O.
Craig Everingham, D.O.
- Family Medicine Center/Oakland Health Integrated Network – Pontiac
Nikhil Hemady, M.D.
Junaed Haq, M.D.
Anuj Mittal, M.D.
- Family Practice/Oakland Medical Group – Warren
Steffanie Schwutke, M.D.
Saima Khan, M.D.
Ronilo Montano, M.D.
- Fayez Shukairy, M.D. – Highland
- Health Centers of Detroit Medical Group East Jefferson – Detroit
Anthony Clarke, M.D.
Alfred Newton, M.D.
Andrew Avery, M.D.
Everett Campbell, M.D.
- Ida Family Clinic – Ida
Layth Maolood, M.D.
- Jeetender Matharu M.D., PLC – Clarkston
- Kathleen Reinhart D.O. – Monroe
- Lifetime Family Care, PLLC – Warren
Ia Kue, D.O.
Ann Palaganas, D.O.
- Macomb Pediatric Associates P.C. –Warren
Ashraf Berry, M.D.
Antoun Oska, M.D.
Banumathy Subramanian, M.D.
- Meadowbrook Internists P.C. – Rochester
Elena Stephan, M.D.
Namir Stephan, M.D.
- John R Medical– Madison Heights
James Kohlenberg, M.D.
- My Family Doctor – Southgate
Michael Gambel, M.D.
- Naila Ahmad, M.D.,P.C. –Waterford
- North Oakland Internists, P.C. – Auburn Hills
Gregory Stevens, M.D.
Vachareeporn Jayasvasti, D.O.
- Partridge Family Physicians P.C. –- Waterford
David Ginnebaugh, M.D.
Timothy Horrigan, M.D.
- Ricardo Q. Cabrera M.D. – Clarkston
- Richard A. Fici D.O., PLLC – Eastpointe
- Ronald Williamson, M.D., P.C. – Grosse Pointe and Detroit
- Shelby-Macomb Family Practice –Clinton Township
Gregory Henk, D.O.
Vesna Evkoska, D.O.
- Stephen Bell. D.O., P.C., Newport
- Vincent Granowicz, D.O. – Royal Oak
- Woodhaven Pediatric – Woodhaven
Michelle Pavlik, M.D.
Shari Bass, M.D.
Joshua Evans, M.D.
The BCBSM announcement of PCMH designated homes was made on Sept. 12, 2016. BCBSM’s PCMH program is the largest of its kind in the country. It supports the gradual implementation of PCMH capabilities while the PCMH-Designation program recognizes and rewards providers who have made significant progress along the PCMH continuum. Learn more here.
About MedNetOne Health Solutions
MedNetOne Health Solutions (MedNetOne), a leader in advancing the development and implementation of the Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH), is a health care management organization for primary and specialty care physicians, behavioral health specialists, chiropractors and other independent care providers focused on fully integrated, population-based, patient-centric practices that meet government healthcare reform mandates. Learn more at http://www.mednetone.net.