Media Contacts: Barbara Fornasiero, EAFocus Communications, 248.260.8466, email@example.com;
Wendy LoCicero, ASE, 248.223.8006, firstname.lastname@example.org
Livonia, Mich. —July 28, 2016 — The American Society of Employers (ASE), one of the nation’s oldest and largest employer associations, announces 20 organizations joined ASE as members during the second quarter of 2016. The organizations are:
• Greenbright Holdings, a full-service design build firm based in Ann Arbor and focusing on architectural design and build that integrates sustainability and smart technology into residential and commercial buildings.
• Michigan Planners, with offices in Traverse City and Washington, Mich., this employee benefits firm services employer-sponsored and voluntary products and 401(k) programs.
• Detroit Country Day School, with campuses in Bloomfield Hills and Beverly Hills, provides a superior college preparatory education for the scholar, athlete and artist.
• 36th District Court, based in Detroit, is the largest district court in the state of Michigan.
• TSM Corporation, a full-service manufacturer of precision machined components and complex assemblies for the global automotive industry and based in Auburn Hills.
• Dickinson Wright, PLLC, founded in Detroit in 1878, the law firm provides clients with specialized knowledge in more than 40 practice areas.
• Legend Manufacturing, based in Alma and offering all-aluminum structural design and quality built trailers and related products for work and play.
• Wolverine Solutions Group, based in Detroit, provides solutions that support strategic growth, using business-critical communications to help clients connect with their target market, whether business-to-business or business-to-consumer.
• Alternatives For Girls, based in Detroit, helps homeless and high risk girls and young women avoid violence, teen pregnancy and exploitation through a variety of outreach programs.
• OpTech, LLC, a professional services firm headquartered in Troy and providing information technology, engineering, healthcare and financial and accounting services to FORTUNE 500 and government clients.
• Martinrea Jonesville LLC, a leader in the production of quality steel and aluminum metal parts, assemblies and modules and fluid management systems focused primarily on the automotive sector, with a Michigan office in Troy.
• Rempco, Inc., a Cadillac-based manufacturer of precision replacement parts for industrial machinery.
• The Huntington Company, based in Berkley, is a multi-concept franchisor focused on providing the best textile restoration and retail dry cleaning and laundry services in America and beyond.
• Helm, Incorporated, with a Michigan office in Plymouth, serves a variety of industries and supports clients through comprehensive fulfillment, marketing, technology and customer satisfaction services.
• TI Automotive, a valued supplier partner to the world’s major automakers and based in the United Kingdom, with a corporate office in Auburn Hills.
• Dart Container Corporation, a leader in the manufacture of single-use food and beverage packaging products, with distribution across the globe and based in Mason, Michigan.
• Superior Industries International, Inc., the largest manufacturer of aluminum wheels for passenger cars and light duty vehicles in North America and based in Southfield.
• Jackson Area Manufacturers Association, a not-for-profit association for manufacturers and associate members located or doing business in Jackson County and the surrounding region.
• Hutchison Sealing Systems, headquartered in France with a Michigan office in Auburn Hills, the company manufactures sealing systems for the aerospace, automotive and heavy truck industries, among others.
• United Financial Credit Union, a full-service, not-for-profit financial cooperative based in Saginaw.
“The second quarter 2016 reflects ASE’s ongoing trend of membership growth in a variety of sectors across the state,” Mary E. Corrado, CEO of ASE said. “We welcome these new members and look forward to assisting them in growing their bottom line by enhancing the effectiveness of their people through ASE’s wide array of HR services.”
About the American Society of Employers (ASE) – a Centennial Organization
The American Society of Employers (ASE) is a not-for-profit trade association providing people-management information and services to Michigan employers. Since 1902, member organizations have relied on ASE to be their single, cost-effective source for information and support, helping to grow their bottom line by enhancing the effectiveness of their people. Learn more about ASE at www.aseonline.org.