Media Contacts: Barbara Fornasiero, EAFocus Communications, 248.260.8466, email@example.com;
Wendy LoCicero, ASE, 248.223.8006, firstname.lastname@example.org
Livonia, Mich. —August 7, 2015 — The American Society of Employers (ASE), one of the nation’s oldest and largest employer associations, announces 22 organizations joined ASE as members during the second quarter of 2015. The organizations are:
• Advanced Architectural Products; a provider of metal roofing and siding enclosures systems for commercial, industrial, institutional and residential applications, based in Allegan
• AIRman Products; a developer and producer of pneumatic and hydraulic products for a wide variety of industrial applications, headquartered in Wixom
• Altarum Institute; a nonprofit health systems research and consulting organization focused on creating comprehensive, systems-based solutions that improve health, headquartered in Ann Arbor
• Benteler Automotive Corporation; a full-service supplier for major automotive manufacturers worldwide, with North American headquarters in Auburn Hills
• Covenant Community Care; a faith based charitable non-profit Community Health Center, serving the people of Metro Detroit
• Diplomat Pharmacy, Inc. ; the nation’s largest independent specialty pharmacy for patients with chronic and rare conditions, headquartered in Flint
• EMSL, Analytical Inc.; provides laboratory testing services, including the nation’s leading environmental testing lab, sampling products and equipment, with offices throughout the U.S.
• Gerotech, Inc.; provides innovative CNC machine tool solutions and engineering services to manufacturers in a variety of industries, with a corporate office in Flat Rock
• IRISO, U.S.A., Inc.; an international manufacturer of automotive audio-visual and car electronics connectors with an office in Farmington Hills
• Kowalski Companies Inc.; historic Detroit sausage company and one of Michigan’s oldest meat processing enterprises, based in Hamtramck
• Lipari Food, LLC; a distributor of fine foods, based in Warren
• L&W Group; a supplier of metal stamping, welded assemblies and tubular products, based in New Boston
• Mobile X Events; a mobile exhibits company that designs and builds mobile exhibits and mobile marketing vehicles, with an office in Detroit
• Modineer Company; a supplier of metal components and manufacturer of custom parts in high or low volume applications, with an office in Niles
• NDS Wellness, LLC; a healthcare organization specializing in diagnostic imaging and a comprehensive portfolio of health and wellness programs for business, located in Novi
• North American Dismantling Corp.; a demolition contractor providing industrial demolition and dismantling for manufacturing facilities, as well as demolition projects, located in Lapeer
• OneStream Software LLC; providing a single, unified Corporate Performance Management software platform for financial consolidation, planning and analytics, headquartered in Rochester
• Polymer Process Development; experts in glass encapsulation, injection molding, value-add hardware assembly and more, located in Clinton Township
• Talmer Bank and Trust; community bank, headquartered in Troy
• Teoresi, Inc.; a composite organization providing tailored services to a wide range of market sectors, offering engineering skills, domain experience and application knowledge, headquartered in Italy with U.S. headquarters in Troy
• Unistrut International Corporation; manufacturers of metal framing and telescopic tubing and struts, with an office in Wayne.
• Valiant International; providing global manufacturing and automation solutions for the automotive, aerospace, defense, heavy equipment, alternative energy and consumer product sectors, headquartered in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
“We are pleased to welcome these diverse organizations to ASE and look forward to assisting our newest members in growing their bottom line by enhancing the effectiveness of their people through ASE’s wide array of HR services,” Mary E. Corrado, CEO of ASE said.
About the American Society of Employers (ASE) – a Centennial Organization
The American Society of Employers (ASE) is a not-for-profit trade association providing people-management information and services to Michigan employers. Since 1902, member organizations have relied on ASE to be their single, cost-effective source for information and support, helping to grow their bottom line by enhancing the effectiveness of their people. Learn more about ASE at www.aseonline.org.