Media Contacts: Barbara Fornasiero, EAFocus Communications, 248.260.8466, email@example.com;
Wendy LoCicero, ASE, 248.223.8006, firstname.lastname@example.org
Livonia, Mich. —July 10, 2015 — The American Society of Employers (ASE), one of the nation’s oldest and largest employer associations, announces it will hold a comprehensive one-day Global Human Resources seminar focused on understanding the complexities of designing and implementing a global mobility package for both short and long term overseas work assignments. The conference will be held on Aug. 19, 2015 on the campus of the University of Michigan-Dearborn.
“Recruiting and retaining top talent is a key issue in HR today, but the global worker can demand even more attention due to the investments being made by both the company and the employee,” Mary E. Corrado, ASE CEO, said. “That’s why it’s important for HR decision makers to stay on top of the latest news and trends in global HR best practices using a total rewards approach.”
The Global HR Conference will feature subject matter experts discussing a full spectrum of global mobility issues. Highlights of the conference agenda include:
• Reviewing the elements of the assignment package
• Identifying unforeseen issues with visas
• Understanding the extraterritorial nature of employment laws
• Gaining knowledge of total rewards in mobility from compensation and tax equalization to traditional and nontraditional benefits
• Recognizing how the mobility package influences global talent management and career growth and development
• Managing the international risks of a global equity program
Registration for the conference is now open. For a complete conference agenda and registration information, please visit the ASE website.
About the American Society of Employers (ASE) – a Centennial Organization
The American Society of Employers (ASE) is a not-for-profit trade association providing people-management information and services to Michigan employers. Since 1902, member organizations have relied on ASE to be their single, cost-effective source for information and support, helping to grow their bottom line by enhancing the effectiveness of their people. Learn more about ASE at www.aseonline.org.